Three Rivers South Community Information
Three Rivers South neighborhoods offer homes on acreage, ranging in size from half an acre to five plus acres. This Central Oregon area also offers beautiful riverfront homes, some with their own dock.
- Deschutes River Recreation Home Sites: Properties in this area average about 1/2 acre in size. Some homes are along the Deschutes River.
- Fall River Estates: The scenic Fall River flows through the heart of this charming and scenic neighborhood.
- Lazy River: A variety of parcel sizes; some border the Little Deschutes River.
- Oregon Water Wonderland: Homes and properties in this area average 1/2 acre in size. This neighborhood has its own water district. Many waterfront properties along the Deschutes River.
- River Forest Acres: Scenic, wooded neighborhood along the banks of the Deschutes River.
- River Meadows: This planned community has its own recreational facilities including a pool, spa, tennis courts, and bike paths. Water and sewer service to all homes. Some properties border the Deschutes River.
- Spring River: This neighborhood is located just across the Deschutes River from Sunriver. Some homes have a view of the Spring River—a short and scenic waterway leading to the Deschutes.
- Vandevert Ranch: Located just 3 miles south of Sunriver, this neighborhood consists of 20 spacious luxury home sites in a 350-acre gated community with horse stables, 8 miles of trails, access to the Little Deschutes River, and a private fishing lake.
View homes for sale in Three Rivers South, or contact Sunriver Realty for more information about our real estate services. What are you waiting for? Your dream home is waiting!